Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anassid4
Helper I
Helper I

Advanced filter Galleries in Gallery.

Hello Guys,

I have built an app which is for professionals in the production plant to report the defects. This app is in use since last 2 years.

I have a special screen to filter the reported defects according to departments, Sections, subsections, lines, Between two date and many more. Everything is working perfectly with no issue. Now, I have also added the functionality while reporting a defect, the user can select the parts which got defected and its quantity required to resolve the issue. The parts selected and its quantity required I am saving in a different sharepoint list with the same Unique id as the defect registered data (Defect reported (Sharepoint list database) and spare-parts selected (Sharepoint list database) have the same uniqueID ). Now, comes one more scenario, that i have an another sharepoint list which consists of the spare-parts and its actual quantity present in stock.

Three data base are in use (All sharepoint lists)-

1. Defect registration Database

2. Spare-parts with quantity selected Database

3. Current status of Spare-parts Quantity in Stock

Requirement: I would like to Show all the registered defects in a gallery(which i already have) and inside the gallery i would like to show a circle, if the required spare-parts and its quantity required are available in Current stock, then the circle should be green otherwise red.

I have already tried a way to do that and achieved it very well while editing the app, but the moment i close the app and open it again in the edit mode (this function is new and its never been published until now) the whole app is slow like hell and a lot of processes are running inside. 

I am Attaching the Screen shot so that you can understand what i am doing in the app.

1 REPLY 1
anassid4
Helper I
Helper I

@KrishnaV  Do you have any idea about this?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,893)