cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resolver I
Resolver I

After Pacth select the last record

Hi there,

My patch function duplicate a record, but when finish the record in the editform is the original record that I used to pacht and I want to see the new one.

I have in the same screen, the editform and a table.

The edit form in Item propety is "DataTable.Selected":

Screenshot_1.png

Thanks.

22 REPLIES 22

Thanks @ max81, but that function has strange behavior.

Either disappear all the elements in the gallery or disappear the record in edition form.

Every codes help me to understand more functions, but doesn't work in my scenario.

I'm think that maybe I can do something with the propety "Default" in gallery, because if in gallery is selected the last record, this one will appear in the editform, but I don't know how I can do it. (Is only a suggest).

Thanks

@Manarjomar ,

Back in my time zone now.

Can we get back to basics please. You asked the question 

My patch function duplicate a record, but when finish the record in the editform is the original record that I used to pacht and I want to see the new one.

@max81 and myself have spent some time trying to help you and now provided a working answer and now you are saying you want to see another record? Do you want to see the new record in the form or the gallery?

@WarrenBelz, @max81 ,

Not exackly, I was meant "the last one" not the "new one"... sorry for my English.

Really I'm very grateful for your help, and with this community I only have 2 months using this app, and everyday I learn something new.

I don't know what happen, because I find sense of your formulas, but doesn't happen.

I tried many times using your options (from @max81 and you).

And I understand if someone of you don't want follow this topic. Was a great effort, I know.

Any way you have my thumps up, because can help (to me and others person).

Thank you.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (71,531)