Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gennarodp
Post Patron
Post Patron

Ai builder powerapps pricing

Hello,

i would like to insert component aibuilder in one of my app.

i have seen that the pricing is very expensive.

Is there a pricing for a single use ?

thank you

4 REPLIES 4
mahoneypat
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

I don't think so.  The good news is that your can use a free trial first to confirm you need it long term (which may meet your short term needs).  It is also good that it is a tenant-level license (vs. per user).  Have you seen this calculator to help estimate your cost?

AI Builder Calculator | Microsoft Power Apps

Regards,

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about the Power Platform, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

Hello @mahoneypat thank you for your answer.

i would like to use ai builder for a reception app to track data of my visitors, in check out step, with recognising of person’s photo that early has done check-in.

i have 100 visitors/month

How much could i pay to do this ?

thank you

mahoneypat
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

I suspect that volume would be covered by the base license, which is $500/mo.

Regards,

Pat

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution! Kudos are also appreciated!

To learn more about the Power Platform, follow me on Twitter or subscribe on YouTube.

@mahoneypa HoosierBI on YouTube

timl
Super User
Super User

@gennarodp 

As @mahoneypat says , the best place for pricing information is the AI Builder calculator and $500/month would be enough to handle 100 visitors.

For your use case scenario however, it's not possible to use AI builder object detection to distinguish the faces of visitors with any large degree of confidence. Even if it could, you would probably need about 50 photos per user in different lighting conditions to train the model, and I suspect you might struggle to obtain these training images.

For this use case scenario, I would recommend that you use the Azure cognitive services 'Face' service, and to write a Flow, and custom connector to carry out this task.

https://azure.microsoft.com/en-gb/services/cognitive-services/face/#features

It provides a level of free usage, so it will work out cheaper than $500/month for low usage.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,502)