All App in PowerApps gone after domain changed to Microsoft.
Even OneDrive, Sharepoint, account &posts in PowerApps Community, all login like a new account user, nothing inside, all files/data gone.
How to retrieve back?
You should contact Microsoft immediately. The community forums won't be of any help when it comes to restoring apps & data.
Link To Support (click the button at the bottom of the page).
Please click "Accept as Solution" if my post answered your question so that others may find it more quickly. If you found this post helpful consider giving it a "Thumbs Up."
I did try to go admin center in powerapps but the raise support ticket button is not shown if I login using my email.
I can't access to Administrator right email now.
I tried to click Support(at the bottom of current webpage) then it comes to PowerApps community.
Trying to check if any alternative to contact the support team.
I recently ran into a similar issue. Verify this strategy with other resources, but here is what worked for me.
1. Be sure to back up a copy of your current email file. (ost or pst). If you have an exchange account, the data is kept in the cloud. When the account is closed, the data is no longer available. I saved my exchange account email data as a .pst and that didn't work. I lost it... all of it! So, find the folder on your computer that holds the data for your current email account with GoDaddy, and save it where you can easily get to it once you have migrated over to Microsoft Office 365.
2. Go to Microsoft.com > Office 365 and purchase the package that you want. Set up a temporary password with Microsoft that will get you up and going and will not require you to attach your email to a specific domain.
3. Verify that you have a backup of your email data, then cancel your email account with GoDaddy. You will need to call in and have them do something in their back office to break the link between your GoDaddy Office 365 email address and your GoDaddy domain. (I am assuming you have your domain with GoDaddy, otherwise, you probably would not have an Office 365 email with them.)
4. Now that your email address is no longer associated with GoDaddy, go back to Microsoft Office 365 and associate the domain with the account. This doesn't mean that you are moving the hosting, that will stay with GoDaddy. You are simply telling Microsoft Office 365 the domain that will be associated with your email address. To Microsoft, this is a new email address.
5. Now that Microsoft knows of your domain, you should be able to set up a new email address with Office 365. Important: Use the exact same email address as you had with GoDaddy. All new emails will come to your new, Microsoft Office 365 version of this email address.
6. You will need to import your data from your old (GoDaddy version) email account because it is long gone. This is where it gets tricky, and to be honest, I failed miserably on this step. I saved my exchange account as a .pst file and when I went to restore it to my new Microsoft email, there was no data.
I hope this information on GoDaddy to Office 365 migration helps!
Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!
Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.
Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021