Frequent Visitor

All apps broken with error /v3.20061.23.152576243/siena/default.html

Not able to create and edit any of the powerapps from yesterday night

10 REPLIES 10
WarrenBelz
Super User
Super User

Hi @VikasDadhich ,

Try changing the Authoring Version (in Accounts).

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

We separate our development and our tenancy management in our organisation. Please can you clarify how to update the Authoring Version, why this causes an error and why it appears to have happened without any warning?

@Thom_at_UoC ,
I am a user like you (I do not work for Microsoft) and am simply telling you the possible solution. As I mentioned, this is in your Accounts menu in the studio.

@WarrenBelz i do not find account menu in studio. could you please share screenshot if possible

@VikasDadhich ,

As below - after you try to open the app, it should return you to the screen with the belowAccountSettings.png

Depending on your country, it is also this URL https://au.create.powerapps.com/studio/# (replace au with yours)

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi @WarrenBelz  , i am not even able to open ithttps://eu.create.powerapps.com. When i try edit to edit the app it given me below error:

The requested content at path /v3.20061.23.152576243/siena/default.html is not found

This is same when i try to create the new app also hence i am not able to go to accounts screen

@VikasDadhich ,

I suggest you lodge a Support Ticket with Microsoft. Also, I think the eu is wrong (gb, fr, es, de etc)

Hi @WarrenBelz  i managed to open accounts page but now its not saving the selected and recommended version

@VikasDadhich ,

Please see my previous post - not much else you can do.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

Power Platform Call June 2022 768x460.png

Power Platform Community Call

Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.

PA Virtual Workshop Carousel 768x460.png

Register for a Free Workshop

This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.

PA.JPG

New Release Planning Portal (Preview)

Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,256)