cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
VincentM Advocate I
Advocate I

All connections are gone

Hello,

I am a developer for a company that has been using PowerApps to produce a decent quantity of apps over the last few months. This morning we noticed that all of our connections in the default environment were gone. This is the first time that this happened and all of our production apps and flows are now down. Is there a way to get them back or do we have to create them from scratch?

A smooth solution would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Vincent M.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
VincentM Advocate I
Advocate I

Re: All connections are gone

@tomcat318

Yesterday, my flows also came back without any issues, I didn't have to re-create them and they seem to work fine with my apps. But having such a long downtime on them possibly damaged my data and now I'll have to go validate all of that.

Cheers!

Vincent M.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hey Vincent, could you please provide a session id so that we can quickly take a look at the issue? Just open PowerApps Studio and click Account -> Session Details. 

Thanks!

Sinan

tomcat318 Helper I
Helper I

I've also experienced the same issue.

I saw my connections disappearing and re-appearing from my PowerApps -> connections page (when refreshed) and they did not work within my app. Ended up re-creating them and the associated flows, however I still get "An Unknown error occured" when launching my primary PowerApp

VincentM Advocate I
Advocate I

Here is my session id : d1b5b789-ca62-2760-aa4b-fbaf5bc0432b

VincentM Advocate I
Advocate I

@SinanE

The connections are back up. But the flows are still all in errors, how should we proceed about those?

Power Apps
Power Apps

Vincent, is the issue that you are not seeing any of your flows, or are they not working properly? 

VincentM Advocate I
Advocate I

@SinanE

When I go to my flows page, all of them are partly grayed connectors and I cannot edit, share or view their status, I get a cannot find that flow error.

tomcat318 Helper I
Helper I

Vincent,

I'm seeing the same issue, are you able to create new flows?

VincentM Advocate I
Advocate I

Hello Tom, when I try to create a new flow, it throws an error on save about connection permissions.
tomcat318 Helper I
Helper I

yeah, that's the exact same thing I get, says I don't have permission even though I'm the owner of the connection. In my case I'm trying to make a SQL Server flow, even just starting with a brand new blank flow, I cannot add the Delete row activity for some reason

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,778)