Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anilrambhajan
Helper III
Helper III

All items in my gallery not being displayed

Hi Guys

anilrambhajan_0-1632109992246.png

I am faced with the issue where there are more items to display in the gallery but it is being cut off (see image below). Please guide me.

10 REPLIES 10
CNT
Super User
Super User

@anilrambhajan Do you have more than 2K records? If so, it could be due to delegation. Are you getting a delegation warning in the Items property of the Gallery?

anilrambhajan
Helper III
Helper III

No delegation waring and I only have 26 records currently in the SharePoint list. 

@anilrambhajan How many records do you see? What is the formula in the items property of the Gallery? 

Currently I see around 18 items. If I keep adding more, I see more than 18 but several records less that what is in the list. I am using two monitors and If I load the page on the larger screen, I see all records. The filter is returning all the records but there are some display challenges. There is no filter in the Items property, just the SharePoint list. 

I am using a flexible height gallery and manipulating the visible property based on some condition. If the condition satisfies, the row is hidden and the gallery adjusts to suit. 

This was to get around from a delegation warning when filtering using a multi select column

The solution was implemented via this tutorial

PowerApps Delegation & Gallery Filtering using multi select Choice and Lookup Columns (Part 4) - You...

@anilrambhajan Do you have the scroll bar on in the Gallery?

yes, I do. and able to scroll all the way to the bottom. On the smaller screen where the items appear missing, If I zoom out (in the browser window), then I am able to see the missing items. 

It's almost as if the height is not being calculated properly since I am hiding and showing options dynamically in a flexible height gallery.

@anilrambhajan If it is working in one monitor and not the other, it´s more of how the browser is rendering it and I don't think we could do much in PowerApps.

I am still struggling with this issue. Is there anything that you can think of to eliminate this?

sanjayprd
Regular Visitor

Hi Anil,

I am also facing same issue. do have any solution for the same ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (3,646)