Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anilrambhajan
Helper III
Helper III

All items in my gallery not being displayed

Hi Guys

anilrambhajan_0-1632109992246.png

I am faced with the issue where there are more items to display in the gallery but it is being cut off (see image below). Please guide me.

10 REPLIES 10
CNT
Super User
Super User

@anilrambhajan Do you have more than 2K records? If so, it could be due to delegation. Are you getting a delegation warning in the Items property of the Gallery?

anilrambhajan
Helper III
Helper III

No delegation waring and I only have 26 records currently in the SharePoint list. 

@anilrambhajan How many records do you see? What is the formula in the items property of the Gallery? 

Currently I see around 18 items. If I keep adding more, I see more than 18 but several records less that what is in the list. I am using two monitors and If I load the page on the larger screen, I see all records. The filter is returning all the records but there are some display challenges. There is no filter in the Items property, just the SharePoint list. 

I am using a flexible height gallery and manipulating the visible property based on some condition. If the condition satisfies, the row is hidden and the gallery adjusts to suit. 

This was to get around from a delegation warning when filtering using a multi select column

The solution was implemented via this tutorial

PowerApps Delegation & Gallery Filtering using multi select Choice and Lookup Columns (Part 4) - You...

@anilrambhajan Do you have the scroll bar on in the Gallery?

yes, I do. and able to scroll all the way to the bottom. On the smaller screen where the items appear missing, If I zoom out (in the browser window), then I am able to see the missing items. 

It's almost as if the height is not being calculated properly since I am hiding and showing options dynamically in a flexible height gallery.

@anilrambhajan If it is working in one monitor and not the other, it´s more of how the browser is rendering it and I don't think we could do much in PowerApps.

I am still struggling with this issue. Is there anything that you can think of to eliminate this?

sanjayprd
Regular Visitor

Hi Anil,

I am also facing same issue. do have any solution for the same ?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,539)