Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

An Error Occurred On The Server

Hi, 

We are experiencing issues connecting to o365 users connection and our Azure SQL connection from multiple apps. Is anyone else having the same problem? 

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Power Apps
Power Apps

I just tried creating and using the connections you mentioned and didn't have any issue. Can you post the specific error or help request if this persists?

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/ticket/

litran@MSFT
Highlighted

Also, if you can give us a session id, that would help us investigate what it is going on.

- Paul C.
Software Engineer on PowerApps
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

I am experiencing the exact the same error message when I try to submit the values on a form to an Excel-file stored on a OneDrive. The issue has existed since yesterday (no updates were made to the app, so I am guessing that the issue is caused by something on Microsoft's side...).

Edit:

The error was apparently caused by a change in the formatting of one of the columns in the Excel-file, which required the "Patch"-function to treat the value being patched as a number. Would be nice if we are able to receive an error message that was a bit more nuanced.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

News & Announcements

Community Blog

Stay up tp date on the latest blogs and activities in the community News & Announcements.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (10,870)