cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nbarsley1 Advocate II
Advocate II

An Error Occurred On The Server

Hi, 

We are experiencing issues connecting to o365 users connection and our Azure SQL connection from multiple apps. Is anyone else having the same problem? 

3 REPLIES 3
Power Apps
Power Apps

Re: An Error Occurred On The Server

I just tried creating and using the connections you mentioned and didn't have any issue. Can you post the specific error or help request if this persists?

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/pro/ticket/

litran@MSFT
Microsoft
Microsoft

Also, if you can give us a session id, that would help us investigate what it is going on.

- Paul C.
Software Engineer on PowerApps
wintherm Advocate I
Advocate I

I am experiencing the exact the same error message when I try to submit the values on a form to an Excel-file stored on a OneDrive. The issue has existed since yesterday (no updates were made to the app, so I am guessing that the issue is caused by something on Microsoft's side...).

Edit:

The error was apparently caused by a change in the formatting of one of the columns in the Excel-file, which required the "Patch"-function to treat the value being patched as a number. Would be nice if we are able to receive an error message that was a bit more nuanced.

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,394)