cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GeorgeWinters
Advocate II
Advocate II

An Error Occurred.

I have a Powerapps application that I'm trying to pass a querystring parameter.

When it loads, I receive a message 'An error occurred'.

Is there a way that I can tell what this error is? 
Is there a way to pass a ?ID=XXX parameter while editing the app?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

When editing in the PowerApps Studio you could just set the ID in a variable and use the variable instead of the value being extracted from the URL parameter. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Jeff_Thorpe
Super User
Super User

When editing in the PowerApps Studio you could just set the ID in a variable and use the variable instead of the value being extracted from the URL parameter. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If this post helps answer your question, please click on “Accept as Solution” to help other members find it more quickly. If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (2,512)