cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: An Unknown Error Occured.. Problems again with Azure SQL

The app works fine when online but once i go offline and come back online it doesnt load my database galler. I have tried adding a refresh button to click on when i am offline but every time I press it it says "An unknown error occured". Please see the error below. The only way I got my gallery screen to start working again was by deleting the PowerApps clients app but this is not a feasible solution when I share this app with 300 users in my organization. Please help, this is an urgent need. If needed, I can get on a call and show exactly what I am talking about

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Apologies for the delay and difficulties you've been experiencing. We have identified the root cause of this issue and will roll out a fix for it as soon as possible. I will update you as soon as I know exactly when this fix will be out (update will likely come out late tomorrow morning or early afternoon). Again, I apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced.

Thanks,

Amy

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi Amy,

Appreciated, but again no explanation of really what is going on. Why do we only get... “we’ve identified the root cause”? Please let us know the cause.
Also, I find the support from the forum only seems to be during U.S. business hours.
Support seems to be terrible if we are in Europe. We get passed to an call centre which has a +5:30 time difference also!
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Any news on the fix for this?
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hello, my app has started working now. Are you getting the same error still?

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

We've been working on optimizations in the product to improve performance. This specific issue you encountered was caused by an optimization we recently released. This caused issues in the case of network connectivity problems. 

Thank you for expressing your concerns. We strive to address customer issues as quickly as possible, and I'm sincerely sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience on this support forum. I will raise these concerns to help improve this experience. 

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

The problem is still there!  This has not been fixed for me.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

We are working hard to deploy the fix out to both Android and iOS as soon as possible. I will update when the fix is out.

In the meantime, you should not encounter this unknown error if you have continuous internet connection during your session.

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Hi.

Any news on the fix for this?

Because I can't use If(Connection.connected,"") and when you launch the app the gallery items they begin to load even if they are on another screen, how could you prevent them from loading until you request them or only if there is a connection??

Regards Jesus.

@amchern @v-xida-msft @saimarasheed1 @t19670 

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,183)