For some reason, ALL of our SharePoint Online custom lists that we have modified the create/edit/display forms for with PowerApps show that I republished them on 1/3/19 after hours. I know for a fact that I did not do that as I wasn't even online that day.
At any rate, the past 2 days when our users try filling out the forms and saving the records, all data is wiped out of every field on the form after hitting save and these errors about being required and having invalid values appear. They only have 2 data connections...one to the SharePoint Online custom list that the form belongs to and the other being to the Office365Users connection. A couple of the forms I was able to go back and restore the version prior to 1/3/19 and get them working again, but some I couldn't get to work even after doing that. Anyone else having this issue?
Solved! Go to Solution.
I have exactly the same problem today. I have made a small change on an app and repuplish it. Now when I submit the form, I get the error message "An entry is required or has an invalid value. Please correct and try again".
I have tried to restore the previous version of my apps, it work fine (PowerApps version 3.18091.19) !
The version published today is in PowerApps version 3.18124.25.
Do you get a solution from the community ?
I opened a support case, but have not received an update in a few days.
I did, however, find a combination of things that seems to have caused this on our forms and have a "solution" to get it working again. Within the PowerApps Studio where you build your PowerApp, if you go to File -> App Settings -> Advanced Settings there is a series of slidebars. We found that on our PowerApps that had the "Delayed Load" slidebar and the "Improved app rendering (final validation)" slidebar both turned ON, we had this problem where we got errors upon submit. We found that if we turn OFF the "Delayed Load" slidebar then save and republish our PowerApp, we are able to fill it out again and save without getting errors. We did some testing and either combination of one of and one on worked fine, but the combination of having both ON caused the error situation.
Interestingly enough, I had reports about one of our PowerApps that had both slidebars turned on that was not getting the red errors, but it stopped saving updates that users would make in edit mode when clicking save. The fix...we turned off that "Delayed Load" slidebar and republished...magically the updates started saving again.
Hope this helps.
Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.
Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.
The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!
Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.