This is intermittent... but why do I get the follow error like couple times a day?
-This PowerApp app connects to a SPO list and Office365.
-Our PowerApps is under GCC
-I used the Publish link version and this error occurs
-To resolve this, I have to wait couple min and refresh browsers couple times then it would work again
-I also know I can go to PowerApps and Refresh the data source inside the app. I have done that many many times and which will resolve it, but the error will eventually happen again.
Is there some settings I need to do with the connections?
Same error here too.... any news about this issue?
It started happening today.
I did not touch any connectors,
Trying refreshing all of them in Powerapp Online did not work.
EDIT: After disabling all the experimental Advanced App settings, the problem is gone (fingers crossed 😉
Did you try what @pierrev mentioned...disable some of the advanced setting experimental features? Very good chance that one is causing an issue. They are, in fact, experimental.
I think there were issues with the lists. They were created using a script and they contain lookups and metadata fields. I deleted those field types and it works fine now. Thanks!
I started to experience exactly the same error like @Anonymous within my Canvas PowerApp just suddenly. The application development worked without issues for couple of months but the issue started around week ago. The setup of mine is exactly the same like described so I'm utilizing SPO custom list as a datasource for my PowerApps but instead of GCC I'm working in normal O365 tenant within Europe region.
Even I receive "Not a valid connector Error response" it seems the App itself seems to be working in mostly stabile way. However at the same time with previously described error it seems there are some issues on the background also related to handling some SharePoint list fields during SubmitForm event. If I open new Monitor feature I can see that some of the operations are actually giving http 502 (bad gateway) responses and this seems to be quite random stuff. However how it seems mostly these 502 issues are relates to "Choice" typed fields.
I already tried to recreate connections etc. So can you verify what was the way out from "Not a valid connector Error response" Error atleast? Disabling all experimental features and/or getting rid of metatada and Lookup typed fields in a SPO List?
Getting this on a SharePoint custom form I spent a lot of time on, but only when an item is edited. Adding a new record seems to work fine. Previously, editing was working fine but then it stopped working.
The list has both lookup fields and choice fields, lots of them (around 50).
The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.
Join us for the next call on June 15, 2022 at 8am PDT.
This training provides practical hands-on experience in creating Power Apps solutions in a full-day of instructor-led App creation workshop.
Check out our new release planning portal, an interactive way to plan and prepare for upcoming features in Power Platform.