cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

An error occurred on the server. Server Response: Not a valid connector Error response.

This is intermittent... but why do I get the follow error like couple times a day?

ServerResponseError.JPG

-This PowerApp app connects to a SPO list and Office365.

-Our PowerApps is under GCC

-I used the Publish link version and this error occurs

-To resolve this, I have to wait couple min and refresh browsers couple times then it would work again

-I also know I can go to PowerApps and Refresh the data source inside the app. I have done that many many times and which will resolve it, but the error will eventually happen again.

-Intermittent error

Is there some settings I need to do with the connections?

12 REPLIES 12

Assuming I may have too many choice fields (is this even a thing?)) I tried to switch my lookup columns in the SharePoint list to plain text (I inherited the list) but the data cards, all of which are heavily customized, are hosed when the data type is switched. The default property throws an error "expects a record" even though it contains the exact same thing that a brand new data card contains in its default property. Nothing you do will fix it, removing the data source, etc... all useless, the card is permanently ruined. I've run into this before... another case where I can't deliver a solution and will probably have to use something else entirely after stubbornly working on this for days... what a waste of time for something so simple. 

Did anyone get a resolution to this?

I'm now seeing it too, for both new and update of content in a custom SP list.

It used to work, then just suddenly stopped working.

Key error (from the new Monitor) is:

Error reading string. Unexpected token: StartObject. Path 'Value', line 2, position 13.\r\nclientRequestId: GUID\r\nserviceRequestId: GUID

Is there a way to translate "line 2 position 13" into the original request, which Monitor displays in nicely laid out XML?

Thanks

One of my users just reported this error in an application that has been used for ~8months. I just published a new version and this issue popped up FOR ONLY 1 USER (so far).

How am I supposed to debug this?

image.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (70,997)