Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: An error occurred on the server.

Same error for me.

my apps was working fine.

just a table connected on an SQL DB ...

yesterday each time a use it i have a red message "An error occured on the server"

please help

thanks

Xavier

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

hi Xavier,

on my side this error is re-appearing w/o any pattern or me changing anything in the app.. Seriously frustrating phenomenon... One day my powernaps can work w/o any problem next day same error appears. I don't see how i can industrialize such solution in my organization. Hence, till the moment this thing becomes stable, i'm not publishing anything!

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now I'm having the same error too!, Is there any fix to this?

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

I don't know if this is still an issue for you guys, but I've just received the same error. After a bit of checking around I didn't see a resolution, but I finally (out of frustration) deleted the database connection and reconnected and that seems to have worked for me.
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

I am getting this error constantly now doesnt seem to cause any issues but for my users its really anoying. I use on-prem sql connection with the gateway. I have tried reseting and refreshing no luck. Any ideas to fix this is would be much appreciated.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

I think PowerApps isn't ready for professional purposes. There are so many bugs and error's. Each datasource has it's limitations. 

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

I am almost at that point too. Ever since the licence change the errors got worse, loading speed has slowed . So now we are paying alot extra for less functionality and when there are 2,000 users using these apps the cost is quite signifigant.

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Same here, working 70% of the time, but suddenly it is not working anymore, only showing "An error occurred on the server" as error message...

Very frustrating indeed.

App connected to our DWH via SQL/gateway connection

I will try to remove vlookup references in the app, but this is not ideal at all.

Please look at this asap.

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

One thing I noticed with our apps is there are no errors in editing it is only with the live version.

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Not sure if it is resolved. My app no longer works. Seem like more of a powerapp issue. Is my week's worth of effort's gone? I found PowerApps a great tool but it needs to be fixed. A lot of people seem to be impacted. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (8,810)