cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KD
Level: Powered On

An unknown error occured when running powerapp on andorid or IOS device

Hello,

i have a power app which i managed to test successfully through a browser on a laptop (Chrome and IE11). It also works fine when being accessed from Microsoft Lumia 535 with Windows Phone 8.1. I'm facing an issue though when trying to run the app from andorid or IOS device. I tried several devices e.g. Nexus 5, Samsung Galaxy S8, IPad mini 2 with the same effect. I've also tried running the app through a browser on mobile devices as well as through dedicated app. Effect is still the same.

My app has a galary connected to Sharepoint list. The issue is the gallary is not populated with data and instead i'm getting an error: "An unknown error occured". I've tried reconnecting my sharepoint list data source but still the error persists.

appreciate your support!

thank you

Krzysztof

3 REPLIES 3
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: An unknown error occured when running powerapp on andorid or IOS device

Hi @KD,

Which version is the PowerApps within your Android Mobile Device or iOS Mobile Device?

Further, which version is your Android Mobile Device or iOS Mobile Device?

I have made a test on my side and don't have the issue that you mentioned. My Android Mobile Device version is 7.1.1 and the version of PowerApps in my Android Mobile Device is 3.18052.6.  

Please check if the network of your Android Mobile Device or iOS Mobile Device is in a good condition.

In addition, please check if the version of PowerApps in your Android Mobile Device (or iOS Mobile Device) is the latest version - 3.18054.16, there may be something wrong with this version. Please check the following thread for more details:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/PowerApps-mobile-app-stopped-working-after-an...

You could consider take a try to install the 3.18052.6 version (lower version) of PowerApss within your Android Mobile Device (or iOS Mobile Device), then check if the issue is solved.

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
KD

Hi Kris,

thanks for picking up this topic!

I have initially tried running the app with Powerapps vs. 3.18054.16. After your suggestion, i have unistalled this version and istalled the previous one: 3.18052.6. This unfortunatelly didn't change the thing. The error is still coming and data in gallery is not populated. Please note that the issue is appearing either when accessing the app through PowerApp app, as well as when i run it from Dynamics 365 page or directly following the link in a browser. I have tried so far: Samsung Galaxy S8 with Android 8.0.0, Nexus 5 with Android 6.0.1, Samsung Galaxy Alpha with Andorid 5.0.2 and IPad with IOS 9.3.5. Thanks for any further suggestions!

KD

@v-xida-msft any other suggestions? thanks for your time

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,239)