cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Android 6 partially black with keyboard

If I open up my keyboard on Android 6 on Powerapps  I get a partially black screen for each time I clicked on the input. I reinstalled Powerapps and tried turning off the aspect ratio. But that didn't fix it. Anyone got any ideas?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Anonymous :

The recommendations for best PowerApp experience is Android 7 or higher. Please check the below link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/update-on-supported-platforms-and-versions-of-powerapps/

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
vikulkar
Community Support
Community Support

@Anonymous 

Please confirm if this issue happens only on Android or even IoS

Also is the issue with all the powerApps or just 1 specific App?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @vikulkar ,

I just made an blank app and I have the same issue. I only placed an Text Input in it. Meaning that it applies to all Apps. I believe this has happened before on IoS with an different user, but my device is on Android 6.0.

Anonymous
Not applicable

This is by the way not an Issue on my other phone with android 6.0.1

Hi @Anonymous :

The recommendations for best PowerApp experience is Android 7 or higher. Please check the below link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/blog/update-on-supported-platforms-and-versions-of-powerapps/

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Government Carousel

New forum: GCC, GCCH, DoD - Federal App Makers (FAM)

In response to the unique and evolving requirements of the United States public sector, Microsoft has created Power Apps US Government.

Users online (2,354)