cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Android app won't load when on mobile data

My app works perfectly when connected to wifi. However, when connected to 4G the loading screen of my custom app within the android powerapps application keeps loading without ever starting.

When I am on 4G I can open my custom app through the web viewer and that also works fine.

Which boils my issue down to the Powerapps android app. I'm using Android 7.1.1

I have tried reinstalling and it still doesn't work.

Session ID: ec797820-59e0-942e-3c4e-927b0eb8a049

Thanks for your help!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Android app won't load when on mobile data

Hi JasperAFC,

I am afraid that PowerApps studio on your phone device may need a better Networking.

Please check this thread for a reference, staff @Chris posted some suggestions on a similar issue, please try the suggestions on your side:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/PowerApps-Forum/PowerApps-not-loading-on-iPad/td-p/11166/highlig...

Best regards,
Mabel Mao

Community Support Team _ Mabel Mao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

When connected to mobile data:

The powerapps studio loads my custom apps, and when I click on them they seem to download changes I have made. After downloading, it just keeps trying to load the app, it doens't time out or I don't get any errors.

When I open the web version through chrome, the apps work and seem to load very fast.

I have tried the suggestions from the thread above, but it looks like they were experiencing a different issue ( loading powerapps studio).

Kind regards,
Jasper
Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

@v-yamao-msft

I'm experiencing exact same issues; lasting for close to 1 week now...

@Anonymous

were you able to get any reasonable solutions?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,480)