Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Another language for the buttons in a Model-Driven app

I've create my first Model-Driven app.

Being Dutch I would like to have the text of buttons in the menu. like New, Delete etc., in Dutch. I've enabled Dutch in de settings of the environment. But they remain English.

It's strange though, cause the language of my browser is Dutch, so every other menu is Dutch (like Settings is Instellingen), but not in the app itself.

How can I change this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: Another language for the buttons in a Model-Driven app

Hi @EllenHeijmans ,

Do you want to change the Model-driven App’s display language?

If you do, you need to open/play a Model-driven App, then change and apply the language:

1.png

2.png

If the dropdown lists do not contain Dutch, you will have to apply the language to your organization using a Global Admin role user account. If you are using one, then on the PowerApps portal –> setting -> select “Advanced settings”.

3.png

Select the dropdown arrow -> select System Administration -> choose Dutch -> select Apply.

4.png

5.png

Then you could go to Personalization Settings to change language.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

The Buttons all have a Text property so you can have them say anything yo want. I have several multi-lingual apps where I check the language at the start of the app and change the text on the buttons using If statements.

Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Hi @EllenHeijmans ,

Do you want to change the Model-driven App’s display language?

If you do, you need to open/play a Model-driven App, then change and apply the language:

1.png

2.png

If the dropdown lists do not contain Dutch, you will have to apply the language to your organization using a Global Admin role user account. If you are using one, then on the PowerApps portal –> setting -> select “Advanced settings”.

3.png

Select the dropdown arrow -> select System Administration -> choose Dutch -> select Apply.

4.png

5.png

Then you could go to Personalization Settings to change language.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more.

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Helper I
Helper I

Thanks @v-jefferni 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Tech Marathon

Maratón de Soluciones de Negocio Microsoft

Una semana de contenido con +100 sesiones educativas, consultorios, +10 workshops Premium, Hackaton, EXPO, Networking Hall y mucho más!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,394)