cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CipperNSFT
Frequent Visitor

Anyone having issues with in-app components?

Hi PA Community,

I'm having lot of issues with in-app components today (not components from the Component Library). I had no issues until today, all worked flawlessly. It seems that text from one component is displaying in another, and on the behaviour side the actions of one component is being triggered on another. This is really making the app unusable. Also PowerApps keeps crashing, it says Saving for a very long time and I cannot save or publish changes. I've restarted my browser several times. Just wondering if anyone else is having issues with components lately? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MattMarcilio
Community Support
Community Support

Hi there,

I just checked the service health in the Office 365 admin center to see if there's a degradation in the Power Platform and there wasn't any. Please check your internet connection just to make sure it's not a network issue.

If issue still persists and you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support, here is a link on how to do so: 
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Matt

-------

Community Support Team _ Matt Marcilio

If this post helps, then please consider "Accept it" as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MattMarcilio
Community Support
Community Support

Hi there,

I just checked the service health in the Office 365 admin center to see if there's a degradation in the Power Platform and there wasn't any. Please check your internet connection just to make sure it's not a network issue.

If issue still persists and you would like to create a ticket with Microsoft Customer Support, here is a link on how to do so: 
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/get-help-support

Regards,

Matt

-------

Community Support Team _ Matt Marcilio

If this post helps, then please consider "Accept it" as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Top Solution Authors
Users online (4,525)