cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

App (3.20081) not working correctly while editing.

I have an app which i initially built on 3.20023.6 version. It worked with no issues. The app works fine while in Play, but i see that all the windows become visible on with global variable which i used for visible properties for some reason.

I tried to understand the issue by apply new global variable name, but problem still persists. I literally went to every component with global variable, re-selected the variable and saved the file. But the issue still persists.

This issue only exists while editing the app and not while playing the app. 

Please resolve this issue as i cannot edit the app with this issue. Its very tedious to re-select all 50 variable every time i open the app before i add new features.

1 REPLY 1
v-siky-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Which events did you configure the variables in?

If you configure the variables in OnStart property of App or OnVisible property of screen, you need to click 'Run OnStart' or switch the screen to manually trigger these events when editing in PowerApps studio.

Hope this helps.

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,887)