Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Phydax
Level: Powered On

App Breaking after reload

Hello everyone,

Since a few days, when i save/publish and then reload my app in the app studio, the visual and functionalities breaks.
For instance : 

What my homepage looked like when I saved (black over-lines are sensible sorry) :

InkedScreenshot_20200123-153524[442]_LI.jpg

What it looks like after a save and reload :

Capture.PNG

Notice that the top left logo disappeared (it's only visual, no conditions or anything in the code), the data is not shown anymore, the button create contact is weird and nothing happens anymore when clicked on etc etc...

The only way I found to "fix" it is to try to get older versions back. But it doesn't make sense since there were no modifications between the working and non-working app, and even after getting back an older version and doing the exact same modifications, it works as it should so it's really not tied to the code?

it doesn't happen each time, and after a few researches online, I still don't get what may be causing this... Any idea? 🙂

Thank you all!

2 REPLIES 2
Microsoft v-siky-msft
Microsoft

Re: App Breaking after reload

@Phydax 

I haven't met such sporadic issues. If you don't make any modification to the app, but this issue happens, you'd better to submit a Support ticket to Microsoft for further assistance.

https://admin.powerplatform.microsoft.com/support 

Sik

Phydax
Level: Powered On

Re: App Breaking after reload

Hi @v-siky-msft ,

Thank you for the advice! I just did that, we'll see!

In the meantime, if anyone else has experienced this or has any idea what could be the problem, please share!

Have a nice day everyone!

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Coming Soon: T-Shirt Design Contest

Keep your eyes open for our upcoming T-shirt design contest!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,518)