cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ginko
Super User
Super User

App Designated as Premium w/o Premium Components

As the title states, I have zero premium connections in the app, my only data sources are Sharepoint, Excel Online and Excel import. The app has three screens that have nothing beyond images, gallery's, text box and dropdowns, and radio buttons. It's as barebones as it can get but still showing as Premium.

How can I run a scan for what Microsoft is deems Premium in my app? How can I figure out what is being seeing as a Premium connection?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@Ginko 

Any flows in use??

Go to your app details and look at the connections to see what is in use.  Also, look at any flows and determine if any of them have a premium connector.

If not any of the above...have you ever put a premium connection into the app?  Sometimes they get "stuck".

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)
Check out my PowerApps Videos too! And, follow me on Twitter @RandyHayes

Really want to show your appreciation? Buy Me A Cup Of Coffee!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@Ginko 

Any flows in use??

Go to your app details and look at the connections to see what is in use.  Also, look at any flows and determine if any of them have a premium connector.

If not any of the above...have you ever put a premium connection into the app?  Sometimes they get "stuck".

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up below. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution below. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
NOTE: My normal response times will be Mon to Fri from 1 PM to 10 PM UTC (and lots of other times too!)

There was a single suspended/turned off flow that had SQL as one of the steps. Awfully toxic of Microsoft to factor that in as "Premium", I would have never thought to dig into PowerAutomate flows for a step that relates to a premium connector. That's some rabbit-hole type relationship.

Thanks for prompting me to check that deep.

RandyHayes
Super User
Super User

@Ginko 

Flows called from PowerApps run under the context of the user.  So, that means the license in use by the user is also applied.  So, if a flow has a premium connector, then it considers the app as premium for that reason.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,944)