cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skmcken
Helper V
Helper V

App Editing not working

This is a new one for me, hopefully somebody else in the community has had the same problem and resolved it. I have an app published and I have been editing it consitently all day on another PC. I come home and start to edit it on another computer and, the whole screen design has gone and nothing appears to be functional.

I have restored Previous Versions and again the same issue persits. It makes no difference if I try to edit on Web or in App. The more annoying thing however, is that the app will play in Browser and on mobile devices without having the same issue. Anybody with any thoughts....

This is what I see when I edit!This is what I see when I edit!This is the App Running!This is the App Running!

40 REPLIES 40

@skmcken, thanks for reporting this issue. We investigated and identified root cause of issue. This is already resolved internally and we are preparing for doing a hotfix. Please use older version of studio available here [snipped] till we fix it. I will reply here once we have fix deployed.

@sriduttThank you for that. Works like a charm.

Man Very Happy

New release deployed yesterday should fix this issue, you can start using https://create.powerapps.com for web authoring.

@sriduttJust tried the new link and still getting the same issue.

Session ID: b105e9ec-326f-4391-a211-49d0cf22b594
PowerApps 2.0.795

Error.PNG

@skmckenPowerapps version 2.0.820 should have fix. I think rollout is happening in phases. I will update once it is completed.

@sriduttas soon as I open an App to Edit, it jumps me back to the previous URL. I can wait for the Roolout to complete as, I've been using the exisitng Studio Version URL successfully.

That preview link opens version 2.0795  and not 2.0.820.  Screens still shattered in 2.0795

@skylitedave, please try now and let us know if you are still seeing issues.

Desktop Studio showing 2.0795 so screens still shattered

Web version is 2.0.802 looks good 🙂  Also no longer seeing the "FileLeafRef" issue 

Will wait for rollout of desktop version and will let you know when I see version 2.0.802 on the desktop

Thx - You guys are the best !

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Microsoft 365 Conference – December 6-8, 2022

Join us in Las Vegas to experience community, incredible learning opportunities, and connections that will help grow skills, know-how, and more.

Difinity Conference 2022

Difinity Conference 2022

Register today for two amazing days of learning, featuring intensive learning sessions across multiple tracks, led by engaging and dynamic experts.

European SharePoint Conference

European SharePoint Conference

The European SharePoint Conference returns live and in-person November 28-December 1 with 4 Microsoft Keynotes, 9 Tutorials, and 120 Sessions.

Power Apps Ideas

Changes to Ideas Coming

We are excited to announce a new way to share your ideas for Power Apps!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,429)