cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GringoInMiami
Advocate II
Advocate II

App Randomly Restarts Since Last Update

Since the latest update, an app that has been working fine now suddenly restarts every few minutes/seconds on iOS. To clarify, PowerApps itself is not restarting, the app built ON PowerApps restarts. Since this issue occurs randomly, I had to record my screen until the app restarts. But apparently videos are not acceptable file types (??) so I'm unable to provide more visual info. Please advise ASAP!

Along with all of the other bugs included in this latest release, it's hard to imagine any QA/regression testing occurs at Microsoft before releasing a new version. This makes Microsoft partners who build these PRODUCTION apps for clients look like amateurs.

PowerApps-random_restart-1

PowerApps-random_restart-2

PowerApps-random_restart-3

PowerApps-random_restart-4

PowerApps-random_restart-5

PowerApps-random_restart-6

2 REPLIES 2
mr-dang
Community Champion
Community Champion

Thank you for the session id numbers--they help a lot. I'll communicate this to the team.

Mr. Dang
_______

Microsoft Employee
@8bitclassroom
faisalil
Microsoft
Microsoft

@GringoInMiami do you mind sending me an email. I want to help you fix the problem: faisalil at microsoft.com and use the title PowerApps issue: Crash in webview

Helpful resources

Announcements
UG GA Amplification 768x460.png

Launching new user group features

Learn how to create your own user groups today!

Community Connections 768x460.jpg

Community & How To Videos

Check out the new Power Platform Community Connections gallery!

Welcome Super Users.jpg

Super User Season 2

Congratulations, the new Super User Season 2 for 2021 has started!

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Users online (1,435)