I have an App that seems to behave a bit differently when I am working on it in studio or using it in the Web Player. On the first search in a Browse Gallery, the correct result is displayed but when I select the first displayed record, the Gallery seems to reset itself and I get the first record from my List's details displayed. If I click back and try the search again, the correct Details are displayed.
I had a Reset(TextSearchBox1) in the screens On Visible property which I have removed and the issue is now fixed when I run the App in Studio. However, the issue is still there when the App is used through the player. I've tried clearing my cache but it's still the same.