cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GregJohn
Regular Visitor

App can not export data from tables "Exercises Create a table and import data into your Microsoft Dataverse database"

I follow the exercises from "Microsoft doc" Exercise - Create a table and import data into your Microsoft Dataverse database. I followed the instructions from session "Create a file template" exercise:

If you export data from more than one table, each table is exported into its own Microsoft CSV file. In this example, you'll see how to export the Pet table but remember you could select several tables to export if you would like.

1.) On powerapps.com, in the left navigation pane, expand Data, select tables, and then select Export data.

2.) Select the "Pet" table, and then select Export data. (---- Here the problem occurs!!!----)

3.) After the export is finished, select Download exported data, and save the file.

And then next problem occurs (border with red coloron picture)! Maybe someone can help me solve the problem? It is very difficult to perform exercises if the system finds an error at every step! I'm using Chrome and PowerApps Developer account (free version for testing and learining).

Slika 3.png

The error: 

The export service is not available: Connection set initialization failed for project DMExport_2021_01_19T10_03_20_972Z. Error: Service principal couldn't be written

1 REPLY 1
v-bofeng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @GregJohn :

I'm afraid that you can not export/import data into CDS with the community license.

If you need this feature, I suggest you vote for this ideal:

Powerapps Community Plan needs to support import/export to Excel 

Best Regards,

Bof

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Did you miss the call? Check out the recording here!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (18,642)