I am getting error after deploying the powerapp from one environment to another.
The error is App cannot be edited with this version of Power Apps. Please go to make.powerapp.com and use Power Apps Studio to edit this app.
Even if I go to make.powerapps.com and edit app there I get the same message.
Would you please share more information about this issue?
1. Which method did you use to deploy this App from one environment to another?
2. Was it tenant to tenant migration or deploying in the same tenant?
3. Editing is not working. How about opening the App in UI side?
1. I used Export/Import package options
2. It was tenant to tenant migration. Moving app to different tenant.
3. App opens in UI but cann't edit it.
After reading some previous articles about the issue, I found that if I open the App using following URL than it allows me to edit.
Yes. Below article fixed my issue
The issue is by design. If you create the App under ###@microsoft.com, the version will be preview which is higher than version used in the market. You have to specify the version like the following:
Refer preferred in PROD here: https://create.powerapps.com/debug.html => 3.18111.17.97110203 Use that version in preview like: https://preview.create.powerapps.com/v3.18111.17.97110203/studio/#
This will ensure that you are using PROD version in preview.
Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!
Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
Check out whats happening in Power Apps
FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!