cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Helper I
Helper I

App cannot be started with Internet Explorer

Hi,

I have published an app and want to share it with users.
Unfortunately users only see a black square when opening the app through IE (normal mode and also in-private).
The user already cleared the chache and cookies, I also added https://*.powerapps.com to truted sites.

Any idea?

Regards

Stefan

3 REPLIES 3
Super User III
Super User III

Hi @stefansc ,

Yours is not the first post on this. Note that Internet Explorer is leaving us in August 2021, and I am assuming new releases of Power Apps are not allowing for compatibility. It would be better for you to move to Edge/Chrome now.

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Hi @WarrenBelz 
I know that IE is not the best choice. Unfortunately we haven't already moved to Chrome/Edge. 
The strange thing is that some users have no problem using IE with PowerApps.

@stefansc ,

Maybe the latest IE11 works and some users have earlier / non-current versions?

Please click Accept as solution if my post helped you solve your issue. This will help others find it more readily. It also closes the item. If the content was useful in other ways, please consider giving it Thumbs Up.

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (18,748)