cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PowerInvader
Regular Visitor

App changed to premium after enabling 'Location' in SharePoint

Hello!

Can someone please help me revert my app back to Standard.

I realised that it includes a Premium connector all of a sudden. I can only remember that I enabled the Geolocation Services when adding a 'Location' column to my sharepoint list..

Although i have disabled geolocation services from the admin centre, it still showed the app to be premium.

I also tried removing the sharepoint list completely from the app but it remained premium.

I tried exporting the app and reimporting to another environment but still Premium.

can someone please advise?

Thank you,

JJScreenshot 2022-05-02 223942.jpg 

7 REPLIES 7
Silvester
Super User
Super User

You need to remove the connection from the Geo Localization to the app right from the app

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the thread and so other members of the community can find it easily.

Can you please give me some guidance on how that is done. 
thanks 

Silvester
Super User
Super User

Open PowerApps, Click "View" on the navigation bar. Once it expands you'll see "Data sources" and open it. You will find your premium connector part of the listed. You can click on the (...) next to it and select Remove

Did you like my post? Please give it a thumbs up! Did I resolve your issue? Please click Accept as Solution to close the thread and so other members of the community can find it easily.

That’s exactly what I did, and then everytime I try to open the app it will ask me to sign into spacial services. 
any other thoughts on this. 
thanks. 

Hi @PowerInvader ,

After removing the connection from you App, you will also need to save and publish the App again.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Jeffer Ni
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it.

v-jefferni
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PowerInvader ,

Have you solved the issue?

I tried all above solutions but futile, so I started a new app and copy pasted my design and code.

Thank you for asking.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Super User 2 - 2022 Congratulations

Welcome Super Users

The Super User program for 2022 - Season 2 has kicked off!

September Events 2022

Check out all of these events

Attend in person or online, there are incredible conferences and events happening all throughout the month of September.

Users online (5,214)