cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DanielaHo
Advocate IV
Advocate IV

App controls 'broke' in editor this morning (?)

Hi all

This morning I opened an app that was perfectly fine yesterday, only to find that today:

- images are not displaying (although the function is still referring to them)

- OnSelect functions are not working in preview (although function is still there)

- object heights are changed

Re-typing the functions fixes it, and the launched version still works normally.

PowerApps version hasn't changed, on release 3.21022.27.

I just restored previous versions that didn't have this problem and those are also now rendering in this way, so it's definitely not something I did..

Just curious if others are seeing the same behavior - if so it may be a MS glitch and I'll just wait until it's fixed..? 

Other apps are not displaying the same problems though. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Update - this is now resolved as part of the latest power apps release version.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Colby
Advocate I
Advocate I

Hey @Daniel I'm see the same thing. Posted about it here. Glad I'm not the only one seeing this. My issue actually started happening on Monday this week. Do you have access to another app in the same environment? I'm seeing this in all my apps for a client environment.

Thanks - yes other apps (although in another environment) seem fine... at least if it affects others too it's probably a MS glitch that will be fixed (and not me having broken something) 😉

Update - this is now resolved as part of the latest power apps release version.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

Power Query PA Forum 768x460.png

Check it out!

Did you know that you can visit the Power Query Forum in Power BI and now Power Apps

Carousel 2021 Release Wave 2 Plan 768x460.jpg

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

PowerPlatform 768x460.png

Microsoft Learn

Check out our new Discover Your Career Path blog post series and get all the details.

Users online (2,685)