cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

App is not loading any data from sharepoint list

Hi,

I am creadting an app from sharepoint but it is either too slow to load data or sometime its always show processing and does not load any data. my share point list data is following,

List 1 :  Places (only column)

List 2 :  Places

:Equipment

List 3 :  Places

:  Equipment

:  Control type

List 4  :  Places

:  Control number

List 5  :   Places

:  Control type

:  Control number

List 5 is to store all the data, Every column is single line of text and i have 20 data entries in every list.

In Powerapps , I did Cascading for all data. Everying is good till i run the app and try to add data.

When i select options in my dropdown menu for places , it is not giving me any further data and keeps on loading.

Why apps run too slow and How can i improve it?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to update that we found an issue in our SharePoint connector infrastructure and started rolling out the fix today morning. This fix should be rolled out to all productions instances now.

Can you please try again and let us know if the performance issues are resolved?

Regards,

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Advocate I
Advocate I

For me powerapps is incredibly slow at the moment especially reading from sharepoint lists. My app was working perfectly until today and now the performance is dreadful. Might be worth just waiting to see if they resolve whatever issue is causing this.

Advocate II
Advocate II

I've noticed the same.

Can you please provide us Session IDs & app names to look into it?

Hi Folks,

Just wanted to update that we found an issue in our SharePoint connector infrastructure and started rolling out the fix today morning. This fix should be rolled out to all productions instances now.

Can you please try again and let us know if the performance issues are resolved?

Regards,

View solution in original post

Everything seems great now. Thanks very much for the info and the quick fix.

Anonymous
Not applicable

HI @sarafankit,

It is still not working.

@Anonymous- If you are still facing issue, can you please file a support ticket? I think there may be more going on with your app.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (104,151)