cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HN
Level: Powered On

App new form closed on Attachments

Hi every one i have a problem is that when i add attachment using camera  from new form of app the app navigates on my main screen and new form screen closed the issue from new release of powerapps Moblie App. i am uisng i phone 8s.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: App new form closed on Attachments

Hi @HN ,

Does this issue occur when you run your app in Browser?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

The version of my iOS device is 12.4, the version of PowerApps Mobile App is 3.19082.20. Please check if the PowerApps Mobile App is the latest version, if not, please consider upgrade it to the latest version firstly, then try your app agian, check if the issue is solved.

Also please check if you have added some Navigate(...) formula within the OnAddFile property of the "Attachments" control within the Edit form in your app.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
ProNewbie

Hi, Can you post some screenshots to better understand how your app works ?

ProNewbie

HN

@ProNewbie  thanks for reply here is my screen shorts 

ProNewbie

I replicated your logic and I don't have this issue, I tried on an iPhone 7 and X,

looks like you have "SubmitForm(formName)" that gets triggered when you take the picture.

I don't know exactly what could be the problem, we gotta wait for somebody with more experience than me 😕

ProNewbie

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @HN ,

Does this issue occur when you run your app in Browser?

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

The version of my iOS device is 12.4, the version of PowerApps Mobile App is 3.19082.20. Please check if the PowerApps Mobile App is the latest version, if not, please consider upgrade it to the latest version firstly, then try your app agian, check if the issue is solved.

Also please check if you have added some Navigate(...) formula within the OnAddFile property of the "Attachments" control within the Edit form in your app.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

HN

@v-xida-msft Thanks for response it was due  Powerapp Mobile app previous version. Now its working fine.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,301)