cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laquino
Level: Powered On

App not showing records

Hello i have developed a task manager for my work group but whenever i asign them a new task and they select it in the corresponding gallery the Form in viewform mode does not display any data it just says getting your data and freezes there, it only happens with their users, with mine it works perfectly, data is stored in onedrive 

2 REPLIES 2
K-A-R-L
Level 10

Re: App not showing records

Hi @laquino,

Can you please share the file to the users/group on OneDrive for Business with the "Can edit" permission, so that they can load the data from app and he can update data within the app. 

Also, you can try removing the connector and add it back again.

On your form can you please make sure that the Item() Property is not blank and set it to : 

Defaults(ListName)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks,
K-A-R-L

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
If you thought this post was helpful, please give it a Thumbs Up.

Microsoft v-siky-msft
Microsoft

Re: App not showing records

@laquino 

1. ensure the users has enough permission to have access to onedrive data. In addition to sharing apps, you need to share data intentionally

2. check the Items property of Form, it should be GalleryName.Selected

3. re-create a new conneciton to the Excel file (Excel table) stored in your OneDrive within your app

4. If you have something in OnStart property, remove it and see if it still gets stuck

5. If this doesn't work, please share more properties and screenshots of your form.

Sik

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

'New Ranks and Rank Icons in April

Read the announcement for more information!

Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

'Better Together’ Contest Finalists Announced!

Congrats to the finalists of our ‘Better Together’-themed T-shirt design contest! Click for the top entries.

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

thirdimage

Community Summit North America

Innovate, Collaborate, Grow - The top training and networking event across the globe for Microsoft Business Applications

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,141)