cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
nunobastos
Level: Powered On

App not working

Is it normal that the same app on the same account works on Android System and does not work on iOS?

The devices tested were:

3* iPhone 7 (iOS 10.2 and 10.3)

iPhone 6 iOS Unknown

iPad Air iOS 10.3

and Samsung Galaxy 6

On all iOS devices the app starts to load, gets to the splash screen of the app, the completely blank screen then main screen of powerapps app and back to the app selection screen of powerapps.

On the otherside, on the android device, the app loads completely and works like a charm.

I must say that in the past the app worked on iOS, but from the updates on the begining of September onwards, of powerapps app, it no longer worked on iOS.

Also, the app, when loaded to a local file has around 1,5MB so I don't think it is too heavy, Although It has a big amount of screens (might it be the problem?)

Already tried to remove my app logo but no results.

Anyone can help me? Thank you a lot

1 REPLY 1
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Re: App not working

Hi @nunobastos,

Is this issue only happening to one app? Can you please try to recreate an app and test? I cannot reproduce your issue as all my previous apps work both on iOS and Android. 

If this issue only happens to one specific one, please tell the  connections of this app and some screenshots would be even better.

Regards,

Mona

Community Support Team _ Mona Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)
Users online (5,553)