cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wolfgang Advocate I
Advocate I

App only works correct in Preview Mode

Hello, 

In my App i am using a Sharepoint List in Sharepoint Online.

In Preview mode in Designer Studio everything works fine, but if I run the App, data fields do not update changes done in Sharepoint, also Diagrams don´t work, some certain flields also show odd results, but back in Preview mode everything is fine.

BR

Wolfi

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App only works correct in Preview Mode

I have had similar issues where it appeared to be working good in preview but not when I was launching an app from Dynamics 365. In the end it turned out to be that I was calling info from a list where no selection was made thus the no data or data updates. I  had to change the calls to the correct list selection in order to work. For some reason the Preview mode used to work when it should not have. Maybe something similar is happening to you? More info of how your app is built and what it does would help to troubleshoot your problem. 

Wolfgang Advocate I
Advocate I

Hmm, 

i have a list in Sharpoint with a few rows for testing the App, 

It´s the only data source connectet as showm in every tutorial.

Ist a simple App in Tablet Mode, Galery on the Left and Form on the right.

Sorry, English is not my mothertounge, so what do you want to know, and if i have the same problem like you, how kan i solve it?

BR

Wolfi

ryan3

ryan3

Nevermind

Helpful resources

Announcements
MBAS Gallery 2020

MBAS Gallery 2020

Watch Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions on-demand.

firstImage

New Ranks and Rank Icons released on April 21!

The time has come: We are finally able to share more details on the brand-new ranks coming to the Power Apps Community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,511)