Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

App to use within Teams

Hi everyone, 

Hoping to find a solution!

I am trying to find an app that can be used within Teams, the ideal app would have down the left hand side of the screen the months of the year, when clicking into each of these it would then have multiple tabs across the top or bottom with the days of the month. Within each tab it would allow us to have maybe 10 question boxes that staff members could complete like a sort of Daily Record of activities that have happened. I have considered excel, word etc but from trying, these couldnt be edited directly in teams and required the app to open which isnt ideal for us so we need something that can be directly typed into within Teams.

Is there anything available like this or is it possible it can be built using Power Apps? I have attached a screenshot of the kind of thing i am after.

Thanks in advance

Stewart

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: App to use within Teams

@StewartW 
Yes, you can build this in PowerApps.  There's not a prebuilt app that looks like this.  Suggest you watch a few videos and attempt to build it.  Then come back to the forums and start a new thread each time you have a question.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: App to use within Teams

Ok cool, i will take a look.

Thanks for the advice.👍

Helpful resources

Announcements
secondImage

Demo-Extravaganza 2020

Check out these cool Power Apps & vote on your favorite!

secondImage

Robotic Process Automation

Let's talk about the solution provided by Microsoft for Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

secondImage

Community Highlights

Check out whats happening in Power Apps

secondImage

Community User Group Member Badges

FIll out a quick form to claim your community user group member badge today!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (7,029)