cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: App will not close after Patch

Same, our custom form now closes correctly after submitting.  Thanks @chmoncayMSFT and the team for such a quick turnaround in getting this fixed up!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Mine is now working as well. Thank you.

Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @simkessy ,

Just an update -- Currently, the issue has been fixed within Custom form in SP List.

Please consider clear cache of your browser, then try your custom form in your SP List again, check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please consider remove the custom form from your SP List, then re-create a new one for your SP List, then run your custom form again, check if the issue is solved.

If you have solved your problem, please go ahead to click "Accept as Solution" to identify this thread has been solved.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Highlighted
Power Participant
Power Participant

@v-xida-msft 

Hi im currenlty having this issue.

I have a heavly customise form. RequestHide is not working in Edge but working in Chrome.
I have cleared cahce and everything.

If i create a new list and a new form the same RequestHide code works in both Edge and Chrome.

What is the steps i can take, i cannot delete and re-create this form as it will take hours to do so.

Frequent Visitor

Hi @chmoncayMSFT ,

I am still having problems with this issue. I reverted to SP form, deleted the custom PA form and then recreated, cleared cache and yet the Save button still does nothing. 

Could you please share the instructions for adding the additional button and how to use the code you referenced?

Much appreciated!

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Hi there,

I got this to work by adding this to the OnSuccess field of the SharePointForm:

Refresh('Name of your list'); ResetForm(SharePointForm1); RequestHide()

Thanks to @RandyHayes  

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

I am having the reverse problem. In some instances, I want this window to remain open until further user interaction. However, whenever the form is submitted, it behaves as though RequestHide() is being called when it is not.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Come join us today! Find your favorite faces from the community presenting at the Power Platform Community Conference!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,742)