cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MechEng2013
Advocate II
Advocate II

App won't Open in Edge

I had been using Firefox for editing and using my canvas app, and recently was told that Firefox is not officially supported, especially for editing - that I need to use a Chromium based browser. So I started editing in Edge. However, I'm unable to get passed the Sign-In bar in Edge when trying to use the app. I select the Microsoft account that I'm signed into on my PC, as well as the account & password I use in Firefox. It's not rejecting my password, just the Sign-In bar does not go away.  I can usually see the app loaded to the home page in the background, but the bar doesn't go away.

Any ideas? Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
timl
Super User
Super User

@MechEng2013 

I would try opening an "In Private" session and see if the same problem occurs there. If it works, the problem could be due to cached credentials or extensions, so you could then try clearing your cookies and disabling extensions.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
timl
Super User
Super User

@MechEng2013 

I would try opening an "In Private" session and see if the same problem occurs there. If it works, the problem could be due to cached credentials or extensions, so you could then try clearing your cookies and disabling extensions.

Thanks, that was it

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,746)