cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Asimansari
Helper I
Helper I

App won't run if edited, "This app stopped working. Try refreshing your browser"

Dear Microsoft,

I am having a very bad time with powerapps these days. Since yesterday, I am unable to edit any of my apps. Whenever I edit and add even a single  control in it then publish, an error surfaces whenever I run that app.

This app stopped working. Try refreshing your browser.

I am giving you a session ID as an example of what is happening,
Session ID: 8a248168-a5bf-4c1e-87e8-d75db8f0f955

App ID : 53bddd20-db47-4486-ab63-39584d0b865d

I had important committments to clients regarding delivery of these today and tomorrow.

My business is being ruined by each hour now, please check and let me know how can it be corrected

Best Regards,

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for your reply,

I investigated the issue myself. The problem resides within the groups within components.
Once i deleted the group, the app started normally.

Thanks anyways.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
SpencerLynn
Power Apps
Power Apps

Hi @Asimansari !

Thank you for reporting this issue! We are working on fixing this issue. In the mean time, can you try to use the previous version of PowerApps?

To do this, you will need to restore a previous version of your app that was build against a 3.19054.x version. If you open the app list on `https://make.powerapps.com/` and open the details of the app, you will see a list of versions. In the "..." menu, there is an option to "Restore" a specific version. To open the app in a previous version, you'll want to restore the version for a 3.19054.x release.

You can access the previous version of PowerApps via `https://create.powerapps.com/v3.19054.15.115879415/studio/#`.

Hopefully this will help unblock you until we can fix the issue.

Thanks!

v-xida-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Asimansari ,

Based on the issue that you mentioned, I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned.

Please consider edit your apps using the following previous version PowerApps:

https://create.powerapps.com/v3.19054.15.115879415/studio/#

then check if you could edit your app.

The PowerApps Product Team is investigating this issue, if the issue is fixed, I would reply here.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks for your reply,

I investigated the issue myself. The problem resides within the groups within components.
Once i deleted the group, the app started normally.

Thanks anyways.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,510)