cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Application interface in the studio dissapeared...

Hello,

I was working on my app in one of the screens when i decided to change to edit the other ones... this far no problem.

Until it seems to be loading and stuck on this screen:

bug graphique.PNG

I can click on the different elements on the left  with the drop down lists and can edit them. I cannot see my app...

I tried to zoom in zoom out, restart computer, change networks but nothing works...

Tried googling the issue and on the forum but can't find any relevant informations.

Am I the only one getting this issue?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Edit: I can run the app and it has the graphical interface but in the studio the app just isn't here.

Edit2: I tried on two different pcs (company and home pc) and two different browsers (IE and chrome) both have the same issue

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Resolver II
Resolver II

Re: Application interface in the studio dissapeared...

If you start a new App, I guess the interface loads correctly? Save a copy to the computer and reload, try removing controls working backwards. I am only offering advise that I would try, but have not had this issue.

Highlighted
Anonymous
Not applicable

Indeed i didn't try to make a new app making sure it wasn't on my side so here are the screenshots from me changing screens:

Here is the first screen of the test app:

app1.PNG

Here is the second screen of the test app:

2.PNG

On the opposite of the normal app i can switch screens without any issues or grey screens...

I hope some staff member could give some advice on the situation.

Highlighted
Super User II
Super User II

This has been raised here:
https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/General-Discussion/PowerApps-screen-blank-on-navigate/m-p/207572...

@iAm_ManCat

Please 'Mark as Solution' if someone's post answered your question and always 'Thumbs Up' the posts you like or that helped you!

Thanks!
You and everyone else in the community make it the awesome and welcoming place it is, keep your questions coming and make sure to 'like' anything that makes you 'Appy
Sancho Harker, MVP

Helpful resources

Announcements
Community Conference

Power Platform Community Conference

Check out the on demand sessions that are available now!

Watch Now

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

See the latest Power Apps innovations, updates, and demos from the Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Power Platform ISV Studio

Power Platform ISV Studio

ISV Studio is designed to become the go-to Power Platform destination for ISV’s to monitor & manage published applications.

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (5,491)