cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrJonesy
Frequent Visitor

Apply Multiple Text Input Filters to Gallery for Barcode Scanning

Hello,

I am working on a application to look up an item from a Sharepoint list, scan barcode from product (via TextInput method) to change the status of the item to Complete.

The first thing I need help with is gallery filtering, I only want to show results from the two TextInputs "Title" and "PieceCode".

Steps below:

1. Filter the gallery list by first TextInput "TextInputTitle"-  Only want to see the items grouped in "Title" in my Sharepoint list (each item has a unique PieceCode).

2. Filter the gallery list by PieceCode, only one result should show in Gallery.

3. Scan box barcode (Text Input) which writes text value to item in Sharepoint list.

Below is the only thing I've gotten to work as expected...

Filter('CSV File',Title = TextInputTitle.Text)

I've tried the following code, but it doesn't work..

Filter('CSV File', StartsWith(Title,TextInput2.Text) || StartsWith(ShipToAddr2,TextInput2.Text))

Thanks in advance for your help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MrJonesy
Frequent Visitor

I finally got this filter to work to show all items for 'Title' when "PieceCode" is blank, then refine the search by "PieceCode". Code below: 

Filter(
'CSV File',
'Title' = TextInputTitle.Text,
'PieceCode' = TextInputPieceCode.Text || IsBlank(TextInputPieceCode.Text)
)

Now I just need to figure out how to write "BoxScan" to the item in my Sharepoint list. 😞

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
MrJonesy
Frequent Visitor

I finally got this filter to work to show all items for 'Title' when "PieceCode" is blank, then refine the search by "PieceCode". Code below: 

Filter(
'CSV File',
'Title' = TextInputTitle.Text,
'PieceCode' = TextInputPieceCode.Text || IsBlank(TextInputPieceCode.Text)
)

Now I just need to figure out how to write "BoxScan" to the item in my Sharepoint list. 😞

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite 2022

WHAT’S NEXT AT MICROSOFT IGNITE 2022

Explore the latest innovations, learn from product experts and partners, level up your skillset, and create connections from around the world.

Power Apps Africa Challenge 2022

Power Apps Africa Challenge

Your chance to join an engaging competition of Power Platform enthusiasts.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (1,912)