Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ganesh131982
Helper II
Helper II

Applying multiple conditions in the visible property for a data card

Hello,

I'm developing a PowerApps form with multiple tabs. I've created a table for the tabs and asigned each tab a numeric identifier. I'm associating the datacards to specific tabs by using the Visible property. E.g. varTabSelected=2.

Within this tab, I have multiple datacards. I also have a drop down value with two options Yes and No.

How do I go about controlling the visibility of the other datacards based on the selection of the drop down value.

ganesh131982_0-1655856259040.png

What I want to show is, if License Required = Yes, then show all the other datacards. Else, leave it hidden.

I'm fairly new to PowerApps, so I'd appreciate if you could be descriptive with your responses.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
AJ_Z
Super User
Super User

Based on my understanding of your question here is your scenario:

You have Tabs that set variables and if these variables are true or equal a certain thing you show certain datacards.

You are now wanting to keep the tabs setting visibility but are also looking to show some datacards where it equals the tab and the dropdown for License Required is Yes. this is an and rule meaning if both are true then show. so you can do it a couple ways but the easiest is to do the first condition in the visible property e.g. varTabSelected=2 and then put && followed by License Required = Yes

so it would be:

varTabSelected=2 && License Required = Yes

You would need to change the bit in red to be the condition for Licence required if you need me to write out that part with you would need to know more about Licence Required e.g. is it a choice what is it called, which field is being shown etc.

Let me know if this makes sense and if you need more help or if I have misunderstood your ask 🙂

Signature:

If you appreciated my comments/responses please be sure to Like/Kudo them it really does make me smile 🙂 !
Link to the Power Platform Professionals United Kingdom User Group:

https://powerusers.microsoft.com/t5/Power-Platform-Professionals/gh-p/PowerPlatformProfessionalsUnit...

ganesh131982
Helper II
Helper II

Thank you @AJ_Z ,

Would the syntax in the Visible property looks like this?

varTabSelected=2 && 'License Required_DataCard1'=Yes

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Community Call Conversations

Introducing the Community Calls Conversations

A great place where you can stay up to date with community calls and interact with the speakers.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (6,162)