cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KotaroKo
Helper III
Helper III

Approval Flow triggered from powerApps canvas App in every 2 mitunes

Hi, guys! I have a powerapps canvas app and power automate approval flow connected. When the specific button is clicked in the powerapps application, the approval flow must trigger and send an approval. The thing is that I receive approval email in every  2 minutes and i figured out that the activity "Respond to a PowerApp or flow" results this. When I remove this from my flow, it runs very well. But I need approvalFlow Status in my powerapps application and I definitely need "Respond to a PowerApp or flow" . I am attaching the screenshots. I would appreciate if you could send me ideas why this activity should be resulting approval emails in every 2 minutes...

2 REPLIES 2
mmbarcafan
Frequent Visitor

Hi @KotaroKo 

I am getting the same issue where a canvas triggered powerapp reruns if it does not get a reply back in 2 minutes. Did you ever figure out how to rectify this?

Regards,

Manish

Hi, @mmbarcafan .

Yes, I figured it out. I removed respond to powerapps activity/ I am not returning the Status variable to powerapps and It is working fine. My guess is that when you trigger a flow from powerapps and then you return some variable to powerapps, this scenario results approvals in every 2 minutes. I think it is a bug...

Regards,

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Platform Conf 2022 768x460.jpg

Join us for Microsoft Power Platform Conference

The first Microsoft-sponsored Power Platform Conference is coming in September. 100+ speakers, 150+ sessions, and what's new and next for Power Platform.

365 EduCon 768x460.png

Microsoft 365 EduCon

Join us for two optional days of workshops and a 3-day conference, you can choose from over 130 sessions in multiple tracks and 25 workshops.

Users online (4,723)