cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Approval Run Flow how..

anyone can help.  I cannot get the PowerApps and SharePoint workflow right.. I don't know how to?  

Don't understand any coding.. 

Thanks.

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

Re: Approval Run Flow how..

Check the LastSubmit.Approver.Text (Remove Text)

Also is the NewForm(EditForm) with closed with the )

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Hi eka24,

the flow still cannot ..it has error

Also how do I include created by into the workflow body and there's a default Title field in PowerApps , how can I remove it?

Thank you

Highlighted
Super User
Super User

From your Power Automate, how many parameters do you have. Are you not having less parameters than you have shown.

Kindly check.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Sorry i dont understand.
Highlighted
Super User
Super User

What is the objective of the flow. Do you want to Patch or Submit the LastSubmit to the Sharepoint?

If so then you dont need the Flow. If that is what you are doing then let me know.

If not then what i mean is go to where you build the Flow and Recheck your flow again.

------------

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

HI

the objective is to send all submitted info including the attachment when sumbit from powerapps to SharePoint via flow that will trigger the approval process. The approver will recieved an email to approve.

Once approved it will update into SharePoint list and inform the next person for action.
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Errors in Powerpps and flow how to fix

hi

Can you help me, I can't solve the error in PowerApps, dont understand.
I like to ask if the workflow as there is error too.
Attached images.
Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Yeah, please remove the "PowerApps" button trigger from your flow, instead, use the "When an item is created" trigger as the Trigger of your flow.

Could you please share a bit more about the "Compan..." dynamic content you typed within your "Condition" action? Is it a Choice type column in your SP list?

I assume that the "Compan..." dynamic content represents a Choice type column in your SP list, which used to store the "Delivery Center" value, is it true? Do you want to check if the "Delivery Center" value of the newly added record exists within the available options -- (Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, etc).

Admin

clouddesktoponline

Highlighted
Helper V
Helper V

Yeah, please remove the "PowerApps" button trigger from your flow, instead, use the "When an item is created" trigger as the Trigger of your flow.

Could you please share a bit more about the "Compan..." dynamic content you typed within your "Condition" action? Is it a Choice type column in your SP list?

I assume that the "Compan..." dynamic content represents a Choice type column in your SP list, which used to store the "Delivery Center" value, is it true? Do you want to check if the "Delivery Center" value of the newly added record exists within the available options -- (Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, etc).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

This will be a conference that you do not want to miss!

secondImage

New Return to Workplace

Reopen responsibly, monitor intelligently, and protect continuously with solutions for a safer work environment.

August 2020 CYST Challenge

Check out the winners of the recent 'Can You Solve These?' community challenge!

Experience what’s next for Power Apps

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power Apps features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Check this Out

Helpful information

Featuring samples like Return to the Workplace and Emergency Response Applications

secondImage

Power Platform 2020 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2020 through March 2021

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (3,276)