cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Approval Run Flow how..

anyone can help.  I cannot get the PowerApps and SharePoint workflow right.. I don't know how to?  

Don't understand any coding.. 

Thanks.

14 REPLIES 14
Super User III
Super User III

Check the LastSubmit.Approver.Text (Remove Text)

Also is the NewForm(EditForm) with closed with the )

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Hi eka24,

the flow still cannot ..it has error

Also how do I include created by into the workflow body and there's a default Title field in PowerApps , how can I remove it?

Thank you

From your Power Automate, how many parameters do you have. Are you not having less parameters than you have shown.

Kindly check.

------------

If you like this post, give a Thumbs up. Where it solved your request, Mark it as a Solution to enable other users find it.

Sorry i dont understand.
Super User III
Super User III

What is the objective of the flow. Do you want to Patch or Submit the LastSubmit to the Sharepoint?

If so then you dont need the Flow. If that is what you are doing then let me know.

If not then what i mean is go to where you build the Flow and Recheck your flow again.

------------

HI

the objective is to send all submitted info including the attachment when sumbit from powerapps to SharePoint via flow that will trigger the approval process. The approver will recieved an email to approve.

Once approved it will update into SharePoint list and inform the next person for action.

hi

Can you help me, I can't solve the error in PowerApps, dont understand.
I like to ask if the workflow as there is error too.
Attached images.
Helper V
Helper V

Yeah, please remove the "PowerApps" button trigger from your flow, instead, use the "When an item is created" trigger as the Trigger of your flow.

Could you please share a bit more about the "Compan..." dynamic content you typed within your "Condition" action? Is it a Choice type column in your SP list?

I assume that the "Compan..." dynamic content represents a Choice type column in your SP list, which used to store the "Delivery Center" value, is it true? Do you want to check if the "Delivery Center" value of the newly added record exists within the available options -- (Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, etc).

Admin

clouddesktoponline

Helper V
Helper V

Yeah, please remove the "PowerApps" button trigger from your flow, instead, use the "When an item is created" trigger as the Trigger of your flow.

Could you please share a bit more about the "Compan..." dynamic content you typed within your "Condition" action? Is it a Choice type column in your SP list?

I assume that the "Compan..." dynamic content represents a Choice type column in your SP list, which used to store the "Delivery Center" value, is it true? Do you want to check if the "Delivery Center" value of the newly added record exists within the available options -- (Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus, etc).

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Badges

New Solution Badges!

Check out our new profile badges recognizing authored solutions!

New Power Super Users

Congratulations!

We are excited to announce the Power Apps Super Users!

Power Apps Community Call

Power Apps Community Call: February

Did you miss the call? Check out the Power Apps Community Call here.

Microsoft Ignite

Microsoft Ignite

Join digitally, March 2–4, 2021 to explore new tech that's ready to implement. Experience the keynote in mixed reality through AltspaceVR!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (50,066)