cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
j_menin
Frequent Visitor

Approval workflow - Microsoft Form response is yes, send for approval

Hi,

I've built a workflow using Power Apps that by when a Microsoft Form is submitted, it goes to relevant parties for approval before being uploaded to Sharepoint if approved on an email is sent if rejected. The flow works perfectly however it sending out for approval for all form submissions regardless if response is yes or no. 

My issue being here that I only want it being sent for approval if the response is yes in any of 3 specific questions on the form. How can I fix this? What I have currently is pictured below. 

Look forward to some help here!

j_menin_0-1624607915902.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @j_menin ,

I did a test for you.

vxiaochenmsft_0-1624611552191.png

vxiaochenmsft_1-1624611580019.png

Best Regards,
Wearsky
If my post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help others. Thanks.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-xiaochen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @j_menin ,

I did a test for you.

vxiaochenmsft_0-1624611552191.png

vxiaochenmsft_1-1624611580019.png

Best Regards,
Wearsky
If my post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help others. Thanks.

j_menin
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-xiaochen-msft  ,

Further to this, I have a question on this form to highlight employee location. Multiple choice answer on Microsoft Form, but each country will have its own approver. How do I code into my flow that if the person is in Italy, it goes to a specified person in Italy? Or if Hong Kong, then it goes to the appropriate person there. 

Look forward to hearing from you!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Power Apps News & Annoucements carousel

Power Apps News & Announcements

Keep up to date with current events and community announcements in the Power Apps community.

Power Apps Community Blog Carousel

Power Apps Community Blog

Check out the latest Community Blog from the community!

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (2,555)