cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps don't display on Home page

Apps won't display on the Home page of PowerApps for me since the recent design changes - not under the Recent Apps or Shared with Me. If I go to the Apps page, nothing shows their either. See attached screenshot - the loading spinners just spin and spin. I've tried logging out and back in, and have the same result in Chrome & IE. On Edge, I just get a blank page. What do I need to do to get the home page to load correctly?Chrome.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Apps don't display on Home page

Thanks. I opened a support ticket and the support resource asked about whether I'd whitelisted sites mentioned in this link (bottom of the page). I had not, and I use a Pi-Hole on my network to block all ads and tracking. Once I'd added the links that needed to be whitelisted and restarted my browser, everything now loads as anticipated. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Super User
Super User

Hi @hilary_stoupa,

Just a thought but check to see if you are in the correct environment.  

Thanks for the suggestion - I am, and it doesn't matter what environment I select. I've tried logging out / back in, and I've also tried logging in with a different Office365 account entirely - same issue. If I open the PowerApps Studio for Windows and find my apps there, I can open them to edit them (which opens them for edit in the browser) - but I can't see any apps on the Home / Apps pages. 

Oh & I found another workaround - the issue occurs here:

https://web.powerapps.com

But when I go to:

https://create.powerapps.com 

I can see my apps under Open, so that helps. 🙂

Super User
Super User

Hi Hilary,
You can mark this thread solved. Good job figuring it out.
Highlighted

I'm curious why I'd mark this as solved. Shouldn't apps show up on web.powerapps.com? Especially on the Apps page, under Apps I can edit? 

Super User
Super User

Maybe but now others will know where to look.
Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @hilary_stoupa,

I have made a test on my side, and don't have the issue that you mentioned. The screenshot as below:8.JPGPlease take a try to clear cache of your browser, and re-open your PowerApps Web portal again, check if the issue is solved.

If the issue still exists, please take a try to submit an assisted support ticket within the following link:

https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Best regards,

Kris

Community Support Team _ Kris Dai
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thanks. I opened a support ticket and the support resource asked about whether I'd whitelisted sites mentioned in this link (bottom of the page). I had not, and I use a Pi-Hole on my network to block all ads and tracking. Once I'd added the links that needed to be whitelisted and restarted my browser, everything now loads as anticipated. 

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
thirdimage

Power Apps Super User Class of 2020

Check it out!

thirdimage

New Badges

Check it out!

thirdimage

Power Apps Community User Group Member Badge

Fill out a quick form to claim your user group badge now!

sixthImage

Power Platform World Tour

Find out where you can attend!

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

SecondImage

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (4,937)