cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
P_Paul
Frequent Visitor

Apps locked for editing

Hello

In my environments I have several diffrend apps made years ago and unused (modified last time for example in 2019). When I try to edit them, to check what is inside I am getting this message:

lock.JPG

When I click on "Override" I am getting this error:

lock 2.JPG

This Session ID mean user PowerApps session or App session?

Is there any way to kill this session by some PowerShell script or in any other way?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@P_Paul 

I believe the issue is something that impacts the tenant apps, so the fix should fix all that have the issue...BUT, I cannot confirm that for certain.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.
Check out my PowerApps Videos too!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@P_Paul 

You will need to open a ticket with Microsoft support for this one.  They can clear that issue.  It's not something that we've ever been able to clear on our own.

I hope this is helpful for you.

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Digging it? - Click on the Thumbs Up. Solved your problem? - Click on Accept as Solution. Others seeking the same answers will be happy you did.

Nice to know 😉

One more question. Do Microsoft can fix that globally for whole tenant or do I need to report every app one by one?

RandyHayes
Super User III
Super User III

@P_Paul 

I believe the issue is something that impacts the tenant apps, so the fix should fix all that have the issue...BUT, I cannot confirm that for certain.

View solution in original post

I have the same issue. How do I open the support ticket?

You can open support ticket in PowerPlatfor Admin Center like this:

support.JPG

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Are Your Ready?

Test your skills now with the Cloud Skill Challenge.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (57,113)