cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SteveBouten
Frequent Visitor

Apps shows different format/values for one user only

Good afternoon,

I'm having an issue with the format of a Power App. It has been shared with 6 people, but for some reason it's showing a different format and different values for 1 person. I thought it was the regional settings on that person's laptop, but they're the same as mine.

Example:

Formula for 20-HR Delivered: 

Text(Sum(Filter(MyCosts,Team_x003a_Finance_x0020_Code.Value = HR.Text And Status = "Attended"),Crse_x003a_CPH.Value),"[$-en-US]€#,###")
If I add the language to the end of the formula and the person with the different formats checks again, the values change as well. 😅

I have no idea what it could be and how to resolve this. If anyone has any other suggestions/ideas that would be great.

Thanks!
2 REPLIES 2
GarethPrisk
Super User II
Super User II

• Do both users have access to the same data?

The 'bad example' shows gnarly rounding issues, which leads me to believe it's reading different data and/or there's another layer that's causing rounding issues.

Moreover, the DatePickers are formatting differently. This also leads me to believe they have different settings.

• When you mentioned regionality settings, what did you mean?
    • PowerApps uses both Browser settings, and Environment/Tenant settings differently
Swatchit
Frequent Visitor

The data is the same for all users - SharePoint List: with a lookup to a number field for duration and a number field for cost. All users are using the same keyboard: azerty and the keyboard language set as Belgian(period).

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (49,795)