cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CarlosGC
Regular Visitor

Asking me to authorize data access

Hi community,

Before doing the Microsoft Recommendation, I would like to ask you if you know any other action

Suddenly, trying to edit my own app, the power apps platform is asking me to give access to the following data sources.

The app and all data sources were created with the same microsoft account (and environment)

The strange situation (or I dont understand) is that the "Allow" button is not enabled, only the "not allow" button is enabled.

Pressing ESC or "Not allow" I can edit the app. However in other PCs I can not edit my app

it looks erratic

I have linked the specified data sources with 10 flows. If I follow the Microsoft recommendation ( add it again) I fear having to create everything again

Other strange situation (for me). I have other apps using the same data connector and all is ok.

Any suggestion?

1 REPLY 1
v-albai-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @CarlosGC ,

Since this issue just happen on one app, but works well in other apps, you can try below solutions:

1. Clean your browser's cache or use an incognito/inprivate browser.

2. Try another browser.

For the reason why “Allow” button is not enabled, I recommend you raise a support ticket at https://powerapps.microsoft.com/en-us/support/free/.

Best Regards,

Allen

Helpful resources

Announcements
PA User Group

Welcome to the User Group Public Preview

Check out new user group experience and if you are a leader please create your group

MBAS Attendee Badge

Claim Your Badge & Digital Swag!

Check out how to claim yours today!

secondImage

Demo Extravaganza is Back!

We are excited to announce that Demo Extravaganza for 2021 has started!

MBAS on Demand

Microsoft Business Applications Summit sessions

On-demand access to all the great content presented by the product teams and community members! #MSBizAppsSummit #CommunityRocks

Power Apps June 2021

June Power Apps Community Call

Don't miss the call this month on June 16th - 8a PDT

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors
Users online (93,108)